Do you remember the movie Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone? Wouldn’t you agree that the few scenic shots were simply breathtaking? Interestingly, most of the beautiful landscapes that graced the silver screen belonged to Leeds and the greater part of York. If you want your wedding to take place against such picturesque backdrops, and have a chic reception at the same time, Leeds is your “dream destination.”
Leeds hotels, like Holiday Inn Express Inn Leeds East, take pride in their hospitality services, helping you select the appropriate event venues and taking care of all the details, right from arranging for an intimate ceremony to a full scale reception. You can also get comfortable accommodation right here.
Things to Consider while Planning a Wedding
Here are a few things to consider will planning for your big day.
- Churches: Leeds is home to some beautiful churches. If you want to get married in a church, then it should needs to be near the Leeds hotel that hosts your reception. Leeds Minster and the Holy Trinity, Leeds, are some beautiful locations that you can consider. Contact the Leeds Town Centre for information on licensing and other legal formalities.
- Rehearsal Dinner: When most people choose prim and proper places to host their rehearsal dinner, why not try something different. The restaurants set near Headingly Stadium and the Leeds Football Club on Elland Road have some cool places to choose from, with all the eccentricities of a town that is home to Leeds University and Leeds Metropolitan University.
- Reception Venue: The reception is the fun part of the wedding, right from your first dance as a couple to cutting the wedding cake, everything needs to be perfect. Whatever your style, it is your time in the limelight. Hotels like Express Holiday Inn, Leeds, go the extra mile to make the day memorable for you.
- Guest Accommodation: Destination weddings can be tricky. Both you and your guests will be new to the place and with you concentrating on your big day, you need to ensure that your guests are in good hands. Budget hotels in Leeds are here to help you out. Apart from providing comfortable accommodation for you and your guests, they also ensure that you are get all the necessary facilities. If your guests want to explore the town, there is a lot to see nearby, such as the Royal Armouries and Roundhay Park.
- Scenic Spots: Photography is an essential part of any wedding and when it comes to a scenic backdrop to your pictures, you couldn’t do better than Leeds. If you choose to have an indoor ceremony and reception, plan a special candid couple’s session amidst the charming landscapes. Roundhay Park, Grassington Moor and the limestone crags of Malham Cove are a few magical spots to choose from. Although the latter two can be bit of a drive into York, it will be totally worth it.
Your wedding day should be perfect, a day that is unforgettable not only for you but also your guests. Leeds is one place that will ensure exactly that!